Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup (1/2 lb) unsalted Butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup bnutty peaceful plain peanut butter
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate cups
1 1/2 cups oats
- 1. Heat oven to 350’F. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter on medium speed until well blended. Next, add the eggs and vanilla to the bowl. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- 2. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Add this mixture to the butter mixture and beat until well mixed. Stir the chocolate chips and oats into this combined mixture.
- 3. Drop the dough in rounded 2-tablespoon portions, 3 inches apart, onto parchment lined baking sheets. With a lightly floured fork flatten until about 1/2 inch thick and make criss cross pattern on top of cookie.
- 4. Bake in oven 12-14 minutes until cookies are golden brown. They may feel under cooked at first but will firm up and continue to cook as the cool.
- 5. Let stand 5 minutes on the sheets. With a wide spatula transfer cookies to racks to cool.
- 6. Enjoy!